I was tagged by...
!! I actually enjoy doing these every once in a while.
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag
4. Choose 10 people and get their icon in your journal
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people (lol nah... Just a few people.)
6. No tag-backs
7. You can't say that you don't do tags
8. You MUST make up journal entryTen facts about myself? Hmmm... I'm not too interesting a person, but I'll try.1. I hate lettuce but I like spinach.2. I love heavy metal and experimental music.3. I hate reality TV.4. I dig the Redwall books.5. I'm a hoarder of comics/ graphic novels. Manga and american shit is all cool wit' me. 6. I dig those haunted house attractions that pop up around Halloween. (It's an abusive relationship.)7. I'm not a Ben Stiller comedy.8. I dig theme parks.9. My favorite genre in general is horror.10. I once snorted sriracha sauce. 1. What is your dirty pleasure food? (Weird or uncommon)
I don't really know how FOOD can be a guilty pleasure... When I was a kid, I used to really like Pickled Cow Tongue as a kid, tho. 2. Who is your most loved movie character from which movie?
Ummm, damn. There's a quite a few. There's Ash from Evil Dead 2, Jack from Nightmare before Christmas, Mrs. Brisby from The Secret of Nimh, Inigo Montoya, It's hard to narrow it down to just ONE character...3. What is your favourite sports team? (or local if you dont have one)
Don't have one. 4. What is your spirit animal?
MC Ride... 5.what was your favourite Disney movie?
Ah, shit. I'm afraid this is going to be a journal of lists...
6. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had? (and can remember)
- Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Rescuers Down Under
- The Great Mouse Detective
- The Black Cauldron
I have a few weird and mostly scary dreams. The most recent one that stuck with me was the one where I was caught in the explosion of an atomic bomb. It was a really detailed dream where there were newspapers with stuff reading about the russians and koreans on them, everybody was talking about an upcoming nuclear war with north korea, and my dad and my sister were working as paramedics for some reason. The last thing I remember is standing outside gazing upon a rising mushroom cloud as my house stands in ruins around me after the blast.
THEN there was a SECOND blast from the thing (dream logic) and I remember being REALLY scared of dying as it hit me. When it DID hit I saw four boxes in a row with symbols in each one. Then I woke up thinking it was some kind of loading screen and that life had continues like in a video game!
Wierder than THAT, months later , this dream had a sequel
where I was running away from MULTIPLE atomic bomb blasts like they were some kind of monster in a B-movie. Weirder than that? Both dreams came to me when I happened to be sleeping on an air-mattress. Figure it out.
Last night I had a nightmare where I was dismembering this immortal monster who had taken up residence in a stuffed toy and it laughed as I easily sliced into quarters. I also have recurring dreams where I commit murder or similar crimes and spend the rest of the time cowering in fear and running from the law.
Must be them violent vidya games I play so much! 7.What is your favourite videogame? (Consol, PC, or app if you must)
I LOVE the Metroid series. I played those games ever since I got a game boy when I was eleven. It's my favorite video game franchise of all time. I also found Undertale to be absolutely euphoric
, I also dig the Splatterhouse games, and System shock 2 and all the other 'shock' games that came after it. Also Sonic the Hedgehog 2.8. If you were to choose between internet explorer or Opera which would ou choose?
Internet Explorer. Better the devil I know then the devil I don't know. 9. What are your Dreams?
To be King of The Pirates.
10. What is the velocity of a fully laden swallow? (Please understand this)
What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
Here are the people I choose to tag.